Our cancellation policy and payment policy are detailed in your official booking voucher, and we do not change it unless in cases of force majeure acknowledged by both sides.
We do not charge your card details without your signed consent through a credit card authorization form.
Payment can only be via payment link sent by us, bank transfer, or through credit card authorization form. Payment links will be sent on an email through our domain emails above and will proceed to our payment partner = pay.reddot.com on an individual link to your specific amount. It will be sent on request as per our payment policy. Bank transfer options will only to be the Resort bank account provided via email or on your booking confirmation. Kindly note that for added safety we do not request any action from your side or details over telephone without any official communication in writing.
Should you receive any such communication that are not in compliance with our policy above, we request you to Ignore/report such communications and write to us on your confirmation or one of the emails stated herewith. We request you to not action on such communications should you be in doubt.
Liability of the resort
The Resort limits its liability to the Guests as follows:
- Claims for damages are excluded except in circumstances which result in injury to life, body or property, caused by an intentional or gross breach of obligation of the Resort.
- A breach of an obligation of the Resort is deemed to be equivalent to a breach of a legal obligation.
- In the event damages are caused to Guests, the Resort shall act to minimize such damages as soon it comes to the knowledge of the Resort without delay. At the same time, Guests are obliged to take such actions to keep the damage at a minimum.
- Liability claims against the Resort shall expire unless the Guest notifies the Resort within 3 months of the occurrence of the event that cause the damages.
- Guests are responsible for and advised to procure their own travel insurance to cover any possible incidences while holidaying in the Resort.
Links to third parties
Oaga Resorts do not control any third-party website and is therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
The property reserves the right to charge an early departure fee in the event a guest departs earlier than the original departure date.
Late Check- out
Late check out is available upon request and based upon availability. Additional fees may apply. For further information, please reach out to our Reservations.